At the Y, everyone gets stronger. The Y’s cause-driven focus on health and well-being helps our members find balance in life. A membership at the Y gives children, adults and families the opportunity to become part of a cause that gives them the opportunity to learn and grow while also making their community healthier and stronger. An Association membership to the Y entitles you to:
- Use of both Tuscaloosa YMCA branches, as well as YMCA’s throughout the US as part of Nationwide Membership
- Free group exercise classes!
- Free Child Development for Family Memberships (ages walking to 13 years old)
- Access to guest passes for your friends and family members to enjoy the Y too!
- Ability to take advantage of our 20/20 Membership Special!
Click on the link below to view our Membership Agreement and join online!
BARNES BRANCH MEMBERSHIPS
To become a member of only the Barnes Y (without access to Downtown location or Nationwide Membership), come to the front desk and one of the staff there will help you, or call the main office at (205) 759-4284.
Membership Rates: The following rates pay for use of the weight room, basketball gym, senior dominoes, seasonal exercise programs and the men’s and women’s locker rooms. Fees are due on the 1st or 15th of each month.
Adult: $10 per month; $120 per year
Family: $15 per month; $180 per year
Senior Adult: $2.50 per month; $30 per year
Student: $5 per month; $60 per year
Youth: $5 per month; $60 per year
Day Rate: $3 per day all day
Open Gym: $1 daily from noon – 2 p.m.